WordPress was regarded as the most versatile online platform in building websites. It offers limitless possibilities to design, tweak, and change your website based on your requirements and needs. Although WordPress is flexible, you can still bring your website to the next level for a much better design and customization. This is where the need to hire WordPress developer comes in. Fortunately, WordPress plugin developers are just around the web if you need any help with your multiple themes WordPress or anything else.
Here are 5 reliable websites you can hire a WordPress plugin developer on a contract, freelance or full-time basis:
- WP Hired: WP Hired only requires job posting with WordPress need. This means that it is devoted to WordPress professionals so you are sure of hiring someone who is keen in the platform.
- Code Poet: Code poet is one of the biggest and most reputable platforms to find a WordPress developer. It’s regarded as the official directory of WordPress experts and professionals. You can search for developers based on their specialty, locations, and budget. Take note that the business listed are small firms and companies so you are sure to work with trustworthy agencies and companies.
- Smashing Jobs: It is the world’s leading web design online publication that is devoted for WordPress job openings. If you want to hire someone premium, then you may want to pay for a job post. This will help you find the right developers in no time.
- The WPMU DEV Jobs Market: The website has their own job board where you can post and discuss your requirements with talented designers and developers. Once you become a member, you can post unlimited job openings for free.
- Freelance sites: Aside from the above websites that are solely dedicated for WordPress developers and designers, you can also hire WordPress developers through freelancing bidding sites like Upwork.com and Freelancer.com. These are great marketplace to hire talented contractors.
Post your ads, set your budget, and wait until someone applies to your job opening for WordPress plugin help. You can view applicants profile to check their work history and customer feedback. You can also choose your developer based on their experience, references, and quoted price.
Once you have selected your contractor, schedule them for an interview to assess their capabilities. You can also discuss the project details if you want.